Next Webinar: Intro to UNC Charlotte Impact Academy
Keen to learn more about UNC Charlotte Impact Academy? We offer regular webinars where we introduce attendees to our mission, programs, curriculum, staff and career services. There will also be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions and get answers. Speakers vary but they include key leadership, admissions and support team staff. There’s absolutely no charge, but spots are limited and registration is essential. Details for next webinar are shown below.
What will be covered?
- What are employers in the sustainable development industry looking for in a candidate?
- How we’ve designed UNC Charlotte Impact Academy to provide what these employers are looking for: core competencies and awareness of local contextual factors.
- Which core competencies are covered in our programs?
- Why is awareness of local contextual factors so important to the success of impact-driven projects?
- How is a UNC Charlotte Impact Academy program structured?
- How does the online learning component work?
- How does the practical fieldwork component work?
- What are some examples of real-world organizations and projects that you could be analyzing?
- Which career services are offered on your programs?
- How does your free career coaching sessions work?
- How does your 50% money-back career success guarantee work?
- What does our staff structure look like? How does each role assist our participants in reaching their goals?
- How do I apply? What do you look for in applicants?
- Which financing options are available?
Watch UNC Charlotte Impact Academy Webinar recordings to catch up what you have missed so far